MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)- Tropical Storm Dolly forms in the North Atlantic. Recent satellite showed that Subtropical Depression Four has strengthened with maximum sustained winds at 45 mph.
The core of the storm has gained a more symmetrical appearance. Dolly poses NO THREAT to the United States.
- Trio of Ohio sisters give birth on same day at same hospital
- Virginia rocket launch may be visible for most of East Coast and as far west as Ohio
- “Fintastic” news: Baby Shark Mac and Cheese coming to Walmart
- Man shot in neck while driving on Indiana interstate with 3-year-old in car, girlfriend says
- UPDATE: Police at fatal shooting in Delta Township after fight over wearing mask